Be More, Do More and Give More than Expected, and have Fun doing it!
The principles behind the websites that pay for themselves.
Ten Things Outback Solutions ® knows to be true
At Outback Solutions ® we set ourselves goals we know we can't yet reach, because we know that by stretching to meet them we can go farther than we can see. We use the ten truths below to ensure we are still on track!
1. What Google ® wants Google ® gets. The Times of London described Google ® as the most influential company in history. It is certainly the most popular website and search engine in the world. Outback Solutions ® designs and codes sites to be search engine friendly, with particular emphasis on Google ® . Click here for proof!
2. Serving our clients is serving ourselves.We know what you do is important, and we know your web presence is a vital part of the plan. Outback Solutions ® is focused on providing the best user experience possible. We want to be the first name you think of when any question involving the Internet arises.
3. Simple beauty is simply beautiful.Simplicity, functionality and beauty are the hallmarks of Outback Solutions ® .
4. Fast is better than slow. We know your time is valuable, so when you're seeking a solution, a change or simply advice you want it right away.We have a dedicated team responsible for the development and maintenance of sites. Furthermore, our phones are answered by real, knowledgeable people Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
5. Content is king (or queen if you prefer).Relevant, original content is the single most important feature of an effective web presence if you want to be found online .
6. Shift Happens.We know things change. Outback Solutions ® has a team that maintains our clients' investments. Our goal is to affect changes within 24 hours of receipt. We usually beat that by 22 hours!
7. Listening and Hearing Matters. Outback Solutions ® practices the platinum rule, "treat others the way theywant to be treated" . We know the client owns the project, and although we will offer advice, our aim is to provide the outcome the client wants.
8. Client Profitability Matters.We work primarily with business people, in both for profit and nonprofit entities. We don’t see what we do as the final product.It is a service or a platform that enables our clients to achieve their goals.
9. There's always more information out there. With new information comes the need to update, refresh and redesign your web presence.We provide ongoing maintenance, telephone support andoverall Internet advice.
10. Mistakes Happen...and when they do, Outback Solutions ® responds!
web design and internet services